Potato Chip Tortilla
adapted from Around My French Table 
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 10 minutes
1 tablespoon olive oil
5 ounces potato chips
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1 small onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder (or use ancho)
3 slices prosciutto, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
1/3 cup grated Gruyere cheese
salt and pepper (when in doubt, use a dash of each)
1. Heat the oil in a small-medium, heavy, oven-proof pan over medium. (I use an 8″ cast iron skillet.)
2. Crush potato chips by hand in a medium bowl. You want the pieces to be somewhere between crumbs and chunks.
3. Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl, and stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour over chips and mix well.
4. When the oil is shimmering, swirl to coat, and then pour in the egg mixture. Use a spatula to scootch the thick mixture out to the edges of the pan.
5. Cook until the edges are set, and the top shows signs of setting up (about 5 minutes). Run a thin spatula around the edges and under the tortilla to unstick any stubbornly clinging areas.
6. Carefully place the pan under the broiler, and broil until the top is set and slightly golden.
7. Flip the tortilla onto a plate (top side down) to cool slightly. Slice and serve as a side dish or as an appetizer.